Samui Fishing Club
Samui Fishing Club, previously known as Fishing Park Samui, is a premier fishing destination located in the beautiful island of Koh Samui, in Namuang. With its pristine surroundings and top-notch facilities, it offers an unforgettable experience for anglers of all levels.
One of the main highlights of Samui Fishing Club is its expansive lake, which is home to over 2,000 fish of various species. Anglers can expect to catch monster fish such as Siamese Carp, known to reach record sizes of up to 120kg. The lake is also teeming with Mekong Catfish ranging from 20kg to over 130kg, providing an exhilarating challenge for those seeking a big catch. Other exciting species include Amazon Arapaima, Redtail Catfish, Ripsaws, Alligator Gar, and Tambaqui, among many others.
Experience an unforgettable adventure at the Samui Fishing Club! With 12 spacious fishing salas scattered around the serene lake, each equipped with fans and power points for your laptops or tablets, they ensure you fish in absolute comfort. Each swim can accommodate up to 4 people, making it a fun-filled outing for friends and family.
Get ready to cast your line as the sun rises, with fishing times for half day sessions starting bright and early at 7am and running until 12pm for those who prefer the freshness of morning sessions and from 1pm to 6pm for the afternoon sessions. You can book the full day too.
For every fishing package, they provide two rods a bait pack included with your ticket featuring boilies, pellets, bread mix. And if you fancy live bait, just ask they’ll have it ready for you on request.
The facilities at Samui Fishing Club are first-class. Anglers can enjoy comfortable fishing pegs equipped with built-in rod rests, chairs, tables, parasols, and sunbeds. Each peg also has plugs and space for up to four people, making it a great place to relax and enjoy the fishing experience. For those who prefer a break from fishing, there is a saltwater pool available as well.
The staff at Samui Fishing Club are known for their hospitality and expertise. Whether you are an experienced angler or a beginner, they are always ready to assist and provide guidance. The guides at the club have extensive knowledge of the lake and its inhabitants, ensuring that anglers have the best chance of success during their fishing sessions.
Anglers can also indulge in delicious food and drinks at the bar and restaurant area overlooking the lake. The menu offers a mix of British and Thai cuisine, ensuring there is something for everyone to enjoy. The prices are reasonable, making it a great place to refuel between fishing sessions.
Samui Fishing Club as a resort, offers comfortable and well-maintained accomodation options. The spacious rooms offer a big bed and direct access to the fishing pegs via patio doors. Each room is equipped with amenities such as air conditioning, ensuring a pleasant stay. Additionally, there is a pool with a swim-up bar for non-fishing partners or those looking to take a refreshing dip.
Many visitors rave about the incredible fishing experiences at Samui Fishing Club. Guests have praised the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, the quality of the facilities, and the thrill of catching big fish. The guides have been commended for their knowledge and assistance in targeting specific species.
Samui Fishing Club promised and deliver an exceptional fishing experience for anglers seeking the ultimate adventure and fishing excitement in paradise. Its expansive lake filled with monster fish, top-notch facilities, and friendly staff make it a dream destination for any angling enthusiast. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy an unforguetable fishing day during your holiday in Koh Samui!
Take advantage of the guidance: The staff at the club are very knowledgeable and can provide valuable assistance, especially if you’re targeting specific species. Don’t hesitate to ask for help.
Enjoy the food: The restaurant offers a mix of British and Thai cuisine. It’s a great place to refuel between fishing sessions.
Consider staying overnight: The resort offers comfortable accommodation with direct access to the fishing pegs. It could enhance your experience.
Try different bait: Different species may respond to different bait. If one isn’t working, try another.
Relax and enjoy: Fishing should be an enjoyable experience. Take in the serene environment and have fun!
Remember these tips to ensure a successful and enjoyable fishing trip at Samui Fishing Club!
SAMUI FISHING CLUB RULES:
Please ensure the fishing rules of the Samui Fishing Club Resort are read and understood carefully. Disagreements with these rules unfortunately means fishing at the lake is not permitted. The Club takes the care of its fish seriously, ensuring that all guests have an opportunity to catch specimen fish.
- Before commencing fishing, if there is a target species in mind, the staff should be informed and they will endeavour to suggest the best spot to increase chances of success, along with recommendations for the most effective baits.
- When a fish is ready for netting, the guides should be informed. This will assist with netting, unhooking and caring for the fish until it recovers.
- Removing watches, rings and other jewellery before entering the water is required. Entry into the water will be advised by the guide, however, this is at one’s own risk.
- Fish are not permitted to be taken onto the bank. Pictures should be taken as quickly as possible. The fish should be kept close to the water surface and hands should not be placed near the fish’s gills or mouths due to potential sharp spikes and plates. Under no circumstances should an attempt be made to lift the fish without guidance from a guide.
- Fish will be returned as soon as possible if they exhibit signs of stress. Guides are instructed to return the fish immediately without a photo to ensure their wellbeing. The welfare of the fish takes precedence over photographs at all times. The decision on when to release a fish is final.
- Anglers are supplied with a reasonable amount of free bait as part of their half-day or full-day ticket. Additional baits are available upon request and will incur a cost.
- Outside baits are not permitted. All baits must be supplied by Samui Fishing Club.
- Should anyone disagree with these rules, it’s recommended they refrain from fishing at Samui Fishing Club. If anyone abuses these rules, the Club reserves the right to ask them to leave without reimbursement.
- Before starting to fish, a senior member of staff must be informed to ensure safety for both the angler and the fish. Fishing times are strictly 7am to 6pm. Anyone found fishing outside these times will be banned without a refund.
- Treble hooks or multi-hook rigs are not allowed. All hooks must either be barbless or have their barbs flattened.
- Fly and lure fishing are not permitted.
- A single firm strike is sufficient to hook a fish; more than one strike is not advised. The guides will provide advice on how much pressure to apply to the fish and on clutch (drag) settings when fighting a fish.
- All fish are checked by guides before release, who will treat any wounds and administer any required treatment as recommended by the Fisheries Department of Thailand. Fish should not under any circumstances be released without approval from a guide.
- Swimming or wading is not allowed; only enter the water for fish care upon a guide’s instructions and at one’s own risk.
- Littering is not permitted at any time including cigarette ends and tea bags; litter bins and ashtrays are provided.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed. Food and beverages can be purchased at the clubhouse/restaurant. Meals should be consumed in the restaurant, drinks can be taken back to swims or rooms. Room or swim service is not provided.
- All juniors under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Samui Fishing Club accepts no liability for juniors whilst on the premises.
- The lake operates strictly on a catch and release basis. No fish should be taken out of the lake.
- Arapaimas should not under any circumstances be lifted from the water. The guides’ advice should be followed at all times.
- If a fish is killed due to violation of these rules, the full replacement cost of the fish, as defined by the Club or their agents, will be charged.
- Respect towards team members is expected at all times, and the same courtesy will be extended by the staff. If anyone is found being rude or abusive to any staff, they will be asked to leave the premises.
- As an angler, one is expected to bait up their own fishing area, cast their own rods out, and strike their own fish.
- Fish under what is considered an exceptional size are estimated by the guides; weighing is not performed as it causes stress to the fish.
- The fishing guides’ tasks do not include baiting and making ground-bait, casting or striking rods, running errands delivering food and drinks, or babysitting. However, if they have time, they may sometimes help. Their main responsibilities include offering advice, ensuring safe rigs, netting fish, and administering any health care the fish requires.
- One-on-one guiding is not provided. Guides assist all anglers on the same stretch of bank they are assigned to. If a fish is hooked and the guide is busy elsewhere, assistance should be called for and waited upon.
- Fishing guides are available to assist wherever required. It is not the guides’ job to cast, strike fish or bait up. If they are free, they may help with these tasks but this should not be expected.
- Rods should not be left unattended at any time. This includes being in a neighboring fishing area. Baited hooks should not be left in or out of the water, and additional rods must be wound in when playing a fish.
- Bait runners should always be checked to ensure that rods don’t end up in the lake. If a rod is lost due to unchecked bait runner or negligence whilst fishing, the cost price for the lost fishing rod and reel will be charged.
- All Club employees receive salaries. If their services are appreciated, a tip can show gratitude. Tips are preferably placed in the tip box in the restaurant so they can be distributed evenly among all Thai team members at the end of each month.
After reading these rules and proceeding to fish, it’s implied that there’s an agreement to abide by these rules and accept their contents. It’s also accepted that Samui Fishing Club and their employees accept no responsibility for safety in or around the lake and especially whilst handling the fish. As an agreement to these terms prior to fishing, signing in the book is required.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.